If your values align with ours, we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like you...
- You're passionate about caring for others
- Your thrive when you get to help families navigate through difficult situations
- You're professional, respectful, and a person of integrity
We’d love to talk about adding you to our team of home healthcare staff!
Not PCA Certified?
All PCA employees are required to complete Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) Individualized PCA Training.
Don’t have a PCA certification?
The online training course is free of charge. To register, you must have a valid email address where you will receive your training certificate. The training only takes 30-45 minutes.
For any new hire, the training must be completed before they begin working. The certificate is valid for all PCA providers that PCAs are employed by. Once the PCA has passed the required training, please fax CHHC a copy of the certification to 612-677-3550 or email Info@chhcmn.com.
- MN-DHS Individual PCA Training User Guide
- MN-DHS Individual PCA Training Registration
Training specific questions should be directed to DHS.
Toll Free: 1-866-267-7655